Landmark Bancorp Inc. (LARK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, LARK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 13.06% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, LARK has returned $3,605,000 US dollars -- more than just 10.04% of public US dividend stocks.
- LARK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -109.17% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 8.16% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LARK's price: WMT, LSTR, NI, SJM and EQT.
LARK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LARK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 0.87%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LARK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Landmark Bancorp Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 29.58% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LARK, approximately 93.25% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Landmark Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 81.34% of them.
LARK Dividend Chart
LARK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|