Landmark Bancorp Inc. (LARK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, LARK has returned $3,577,000 US dollars, more than merely 10.12% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for LARK has a compound average growth rate of -112.09%, which is higher than merely 8.09% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LARK's price: GROW, NTES, FORD, MED and RBA.
LARK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for LARK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.48% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LARK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, LARK is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 27.87% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LARK, approximately 93.21% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, LARK's equity discount rate is less than 81.44% of those stocks.
LARK Dividend Chart
LARK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|