Lazard LTD. Lazard, LTD. (LAZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, LAZ's growth rate has been -0.06% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that LAZ reports less variability in its free cash flow than 93.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LAZ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NHTC, COP, AGI, PBFX and ENIC.
LAZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LAZ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 15.43% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lazard Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Lazard Ltd's dividend yield of 5.13% is in the top 17.1%.
- LAZ's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 21.37% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.35% of companies in the same revenue class.
LAZ Dividend Chart
LAZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|