Lazard LTD. (LAZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that LAZ reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.05% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- LAZ has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.07%, higher than about only 13.84% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LAZ's price: BAP, GHG, TRIB, ATNI and SPNS.
LAZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LAZ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 29.38% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lazard Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Lazard Ltd earns annually is around 3 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 92.81%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Lazard Ltd than it is for only 14.56% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Lazard Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.59% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
LAZ Dividend Chart
LAZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|