Lazard LTD. Lazard, LTD. (LAZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LAZ reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.35% of dividend stocks in our set.
- LAZ's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is -0.05% -- which is higher than about just 15.09% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LAZ's price: CLRO, FAST, ADTN, WILC and KIRK.
LAZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LAZ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 18.19% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lazard Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Lazard Ltd's dividend yield of 5.43% is in the top 18.48%.
- Lazard Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than only 16.39% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LAZ, approximately 28.6% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LAZ Dividend Chart
LAZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|