Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LBAI reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.14% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LBAI reports less variability in its cash flow than 79.22% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LBAI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MTA, FF, OLED, EBIX and SNX.
LBAI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LBAI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 29.24% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LBAI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Lakeland Bancorp Inc's dividend yield of 3.11% is in the top 33.43%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, LBAI has a beta lower than 29.63% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Lakeland Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 72.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
LBAI Dividend Chart
LBAI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|