Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LBAI reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.14% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LBAI reports less variability in its cash flow than 79.22% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LBAI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MTA, FF, OLED, EBIX and SNX.
LBAI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Lakeland Bancorp Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 20.05%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lakeland Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, LBAI offers a dividend yield in the top 29.7% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, LBAI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 29.14% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LBAI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 75.43% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LBAI Dividend Chart
LBAI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|