Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCTX POWR Grades
- LCTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 46.42% of US stocks.
- LCTX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LCTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
LCTX Stock Summary
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.38% of US listed stocks.
- LCTX's price/sales ratio is 59.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.54% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LCTX's revenue has grown 137.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZSAN, SPRO, GSIT, ATNM, and EVGN.
- Visit LCTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lineagecell.com.
LCTX Valuation Summary
- LCTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -27.2; this is 192.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LCTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.5.
- LCTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCTX.
LCTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -9.49%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.76%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 204.79%.
The table below shows LCTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.26% of graded US stocks.
- LCTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, ATHX, and TTNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCTX.
The table below shows LCTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||730,146|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||207.07M|
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX) Company Bio
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers cell-based therapies and gene marker-based molecular diagnostics for diseases and degenerative conditions. Lineage Cell Therapeutics serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCTX Latest Social Stream
View Full LCTX Social Stream
Latest LCTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCTX as an investment opportunity.
CARLSBAD, Calif., January 24, 2022--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, today announced that Brian M. Culley, Lineage’s Chief Executive Officer, will present at the B. Riley Securities 2022 Virtual Oncology Conference, in a fireside chat hosted by Mayank Mamtani, Managing Director, Senior Biotech Research Analyst and Group Head of Healthcare Research at B. Riley Securi
CARLSBAD, Calif., January 04, 2022--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel cell therapies for unmet medical needs, announced today that Brian M. Culley, Chief Executive Officer will be presenting at the H.C. Wainwright Bioconnect Virtual Conference. The corporate presentation will be available to investors on demand, starting on January 10, 2022 at 7:00am ET on the Events and Presentations section of Lineage’s websi
After H.C. Wainwright and Maxim Group gave Lineage Cell Therapeutics (NYSE MKT: LCTX) a Buy rating last month, the company received another Buy, this time from Noble Financial. Analyst Robert LeBoyer reiterated a Buy rating on Lineage Cell Therapeutics today and set a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $2.57. According to TipRanks.com, LeBoyer is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 29.0% and a 36.5% success rate. LeBoyer covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Onconova Therapeutics, PDS Biotechnology, and Cocrystal Pharma.
The weekend break is over and that means it's time to get back to work with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
The biotech stands to reap hundreds of millions of dollars from a new collaboration with a top pharmaceutical player.
LCTX Price Returns