Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCTX POWR Grades
- LCTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCTX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LCTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LCTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LCTX is 0.03 -- better than merely 8.7% of US stocks.
- LCTX's price/sales ratio is 95.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.77% of US stocks.
- LCTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACAD, CSLT, TMDX, CLIR, and ACER.
- LCTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.lineagecell.com.
LCTX Valuation Summary
- LCTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -27.2; this is 192.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LCTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.5.
- LCTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCTX.
LCTX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 77%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -56.7%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.04%.
The table below shows LCTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.26% of graded US stocks.
- LCTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, ATHX, and TTNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCTX.
The table below shows LCTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.06||52-week high||$3.13|
|Prev. close||$2.26||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||1,244,068|
|50-day MA||$2.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.50||Market Cap||347.23M|
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX) Company Bio
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers cell-based therapies and gene marker-based molecular diagnostics for diseases and degenerative conditions. Lineage Cell Therapeutics serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCTX Latest Social Stream
View Full LCTX Social Stream
Latest LCTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCTX as an investment opportunity.
OpRegen® Clinical Data Presented at 125th Annual American Academy of Ophthalmology Meeting by Michael S. Ip, M.D.
CARLSBAD, Calif., November 15, 2021--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, today reported updated interim results from a Phase 1/2a clinical study of its lead product candidate, OpRegen®, an investigational retinal pigment epithelium ("RPE") cell transplant therapy currently in development for the treatment of dry age-related macular degeneration ("AMD"), were presented
This call is subject to copyright and is the property of Lineage and recordings, reproductions, or transmission of this call without the expressed written consent of Lineage are strictly prohibited. Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us.
Lineage Cell (LCTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 305.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Lineage Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Progress From Clinical Cell Therapy Programs
CARLSBAD, Calif., November 10, 2021--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, today reported financial and operating results for the third quarter 2021. Lineage will host a conference call today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter 2021 financial results and to provide a business update.
Lineage Cell Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provide Business Update on November 10, 2021
CARLSBAD, Calif., November 03, 2021--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 financial and operating results on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, following the close of the U.S. financial markets. Lineage management will also host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/
LCTX Price Returns