Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX): Price and Financial Metrics
LCTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$1.58|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.27||Avg. volume||510,059|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.37||Market Cap||208.23M|
LCTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCTX POWR Grades
- LCTX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCTX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LCTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
LCTX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.78, LINEAGE CELL THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.63% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LCTX's revenue has grown -20.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.45% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LCTX is more volatile than only 11.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMIC, ASXC, ONVO, MIRM, and ALGM.
- LCTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINEAGE CELL THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.lineagecell.com.
LCTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LCTX's price/sales ratio is 1047.37% higher, now standing at 21.8.
- LCTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCTX.
LCTX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 23.3%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -256.27%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.41%.
The table below shows LCTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.26% of graded US stocks.
- LCTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, ATHX, and TTNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCTX.
The table below shows LCTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX) Company Bio
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers cell-based therapies and gene marker-based molecular diagnostics for diseases and degenerative conditions. Lineage Cell Therapeutics serves patients in the United States.
LCTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCTX Latest Social Stream
View Full LCTX Social Stream
Latest LCTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINEAGE CELL THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCTX as an investment opportunity.
CARLSBAD, Calif., September 19, 2023--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, announced today that Brian M. Culley, Lineage’s Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Cantor Fitzgerald 2023 Global Healthcare Conference, in a fireside chat hosted by Kristen Kluska, Managing Director, Biotechnology Equity Research, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., on September 27th, 2023 at 9:10
CARLSBAD, Calif., September 13, 2023--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, today announced that the results of imaging analyses demonstrating evidence of rapid improvement in outer retinal structure from a Phase 1/2a clinical study of RG6501 (OpRegen) (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02286089), which were reviewed by multiple, independent reviewers, will be presented
CARLSBAD, Calif., September 11, 2023--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies for unmet medical needs, announced today that Gary S. Hogge, D.V.M., M.S., Ph.D., Lineage’s Senior Vice President, Clinical & Medical Affairs, will present at the 2023 International Spinal Research Trust (ISRT) Network Meeting, being held September 14 to 16, 2023, at the Holiday Inn Regent's Park, London, UK. Dr. Hogge’s
EXCLUSIVE: Cell Therapy Player Lineage Cell Therapeutics Starts Development Activities Under Licensing Pact With Eterna Therapeutics
Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc (NYSE: LCTX) has initiated certain development activities to generate a novel hypoimmune induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) line under the company’s exclusive option and license agreement with Eterna Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ERNA). “We have generated what we believe to be unprecedented data in the setting of dry age-related macular degeneration, but we want to expand our technology to other areas,” Brian Culley, CEO of Lineage, exclusively told Benzinga. “That’s
Lineage Announces Initiation of Development Activities for Hypoimmune Pluripotent Cell Line for Neurology Indications Under Partnership With Eterna Therapeutics
CARLSBAD, Calif., September 06, 2023--Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American and TASE: LCTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic cell therapies to replace and restore specific cell types of the human body, today announced the initiation of certain development activities to generate a novel hypoimmune induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) line under the Company’s exclusive option and license agreement (the "Agreement") with Eterna Therapeutics Inc. ("Eterna"). Thi
LCTX Price Returns