Lands' End, Inc. (LE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LE POWR Grades
- LE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- LE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- LE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 32.66% of US stocks).
LE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LE is 4.11 -- better than 89.96% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Lands' End Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.47% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LE has reported earnings growth of 170.01%, putting it ahead of 87.06% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lands' End Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ONEW, GIII, CONN, GPI, and TCS.
- Visit LE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landsend.com.
LE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LE's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.76% higher, now standing at 20.
- LE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 91 months.
- Over the past 91 months, LE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LE.
LE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -134.94%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.79%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -64.56%.
The table below shows LE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.32% of graded US stocks.
- LE's asset turnover comes in at 1.457 -- ranking 82nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- KMX, AN, and SAH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LE.
The table below shows LE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.05||52-week high||$44.40|
|Prev. close||$22.30||52-week low||$13.65|
|Day high||$22.91||Avg. volume||221,060|
|50-day MA||$29.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.90||Market Cap||727.23M|
Lands' End, Inc. (LE) Company Bio
Land's End is a multi-channel retailer in the United States and internationally, operating Direct and Retail. It offers casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
LE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LE Latest Social Stream
View Full LE Social Stream
Latest LE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lands' End Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LE as an investment opportunity.
Lands' End CEO Jerome Griffith joins Yahoo Finance to discuss his daughter's fight against breast cancer, his journey to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro for breast cancer awareness, and the importance of researching and raising funds to fight cancer.
The last three months have been tough on Lands' End, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LE ) shareholders, who have seen the share price...
Program provides free, warm coats to people in need through new and in-store coat donations Lands' End Lands' End DODGEVILLE, Wis., Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands' End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high quality apparel for the whole family and the home, is continuing its partnership with One Warm Coat, a national nonprofit organization that provides free, warm coats to people in need. On October 7th on One Warm Coat Day, a national day of awareness, activation,
Lands' End Lands' End Lands’ End kicks off Breast Cancer Awareness Month with opportunities for employees to get involved; CEO Jerome Griffith climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in support DODGEVILLE, Wis., Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high quality apparel for the whole family and the home, announced a global companywide effort to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month and get employees involved through the Every Step of the Way Initia
This apparel retailer is seeing strong demand as the holidays approach.
LE Price Returns