Lands' End, Inc. (LE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- LE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
LE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LE is 4.14 -- better than 90.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.93, Lands' End Inc has a higher such ratio than just 19.3% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lands' End Inc is reporting a growth rate of 188.32%; that's higher than 90.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lands' End Inc are FLWS, TCS, ONEW, NUS, and CYAN.
- Visit LE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landsend.com.
LE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LE's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 89 months, LE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- LE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LE.
LE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.49%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -72.34%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.46%.
The table below shows LE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.74||52-week high||$44.40|
|Prev. close||$43.16||52-week low||$7.85|
|Day high||$43.18||Avg. volume||216,782|
|50-day MA||$33.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.33||Market Cap||1.38B|
Lands' End, Inc. (LE) Company Bio
Land's End is a multi-channel retailer in the United States and internationally, operating Direct and Retail. It offers casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
LE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lands' End Inc. To summarize, we found that Lands' End Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lands' End Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.06% -- higher than just 16.31% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Lands' End Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 73.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Lands' End Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 21.5% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LE Latest Social Stream
View Full LE Social Stream
Latest LE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lands' End Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LE as an investment opportunity.
Lands' End (LE) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
'Our strong top-line momentum continues, driven by our global e-commerce business,' Lands' End CEO Jerome Griffith says. The shares are higher.
DODGEVILLE, Wis., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands' End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) today raised its guidance for both the second quarter ending July 30, 2021 and fiscal year ending January 28, 2022. Jerome Griffith, Lands’ End’s Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Following our strong financial results in the first quarter, we are very pleased with our performance in the second quarter-to-date, with results tracking ahead of our expectations. Our strong topline momentum continues, driven by our glo
Does Lands' End (LE) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Brand to Offer 50% Off All Backpacks, New Sweepstakes and Variety of Back to School Essentials for All Ages Lands' End Lands' End DODGEVILLE, Wis., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high quality apparel for the whole family and the home, is kicking off the back-to-school season with its Fifth Annual Backpack Day Event. On Monday, July 19 and Tuesday, July 20 Lands’ End will be offering 50% off all backpacks and lunchboxes. The bra
LE Price Returns