Lands' End, Inc. (LE): Price and Financial Metrics
LE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.63||52-week high||$11.93|
|Prev. close||$7.55||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$7.69||Avg. volume||162,939|
|50-day MA||$8.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.27||Market Cap||243.60M|
LE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LE POWR Grades
- LE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.97% of US stocks.
- LE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
LE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LE is currently 1.69, higher than only 5.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, LANDS' END INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.3% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LE comes in at 39.94% -- higher than that of 95.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LANDS' END INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZEUS, VHI, OMI, KINS, and FCFS.
- LE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LANDS' END INC's official web site, go to www.landsend.com.
LE Valuation Summary
- LE's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.9; this is 19.43% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 115 months, LE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LE.
LE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.89%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -37.23%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.48%.
The table below shows LE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- LE's asset turnover comes in at 1.457 -- ranking 82nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- KMX, AN, and SAH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LE.
The table below shows LE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lands' End, Inc. (LE) Company Bio
Land's End is a multi-channel retailer in the United States and internationally, operating Direct and Retail. It offers casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
LE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LE Latest Social Stream
View Full LE Social Stream
Latest LE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANDS' END INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LE as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
DODGEVILLE, Wis., Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) today announced that Bernard McCracken, the Company’s Interim Chief Financial Officer since January 2023 and Chief Accounting Officer since April 2014, has been named Chief Financial Officer. “Bernie McCracken has been an integral member of our finance organization for over nine years and has demonstrated the financial acumen, executive leadership and track record to lead our financial organization with excellence
DODGEVILLE, Wis., Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands' End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) today announced that the Company will be participating in the Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 with a fireside chat presentation at 3:15 PM Eastern Time. Andrew McLean, Chief Executive Officer, and Bernie McCracken, Interim Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the fireside chat. The audio portion of the fireside chat presentation will be webcast live over the internet an
Lands' End Inc. (NASDAQ:LE) recently held its second-quarter earnings call for 2023, where the company's interim Chief Financial Officer, Bernie McCracken, and Chief Executive Officer, Andrew McLean, discussed the company's performance and future outlook. The company's gross margin grew by 220 basis points, a result of more valuable transactions and continued improvement in supply chain costs. During the quarter, Lands' End successfully injected newness across its assortment, gained market share in its solutions-based swim category, and strategically rightsized its inventory position.
Lands’ End, Inc. (NASDAQ:LE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 31, 2023 Lands’ End, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.25, expectations were $-0.1. Operator: Good day, everyone, and welcome to the Lands’ End Second Quarter Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this call will be recorded. [Operator Instructions] It is now my pleasure […]
LE Price Returns