Lands' End, Inc. (LE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LE POWR Grades
- LE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
LE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LE is 4.02 -- better than 89.18% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Lands' End Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.98% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LE is more volatile than 88.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CONN, GMS, GLRE, STC, and BGSF.
- Visit LE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landsend.com.
LE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LE's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.76% higher, now standing at 20.
- LE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 91 months.
- Over the past 91 months, LE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LE.
LE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.79%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 120.22%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 524.3%.
The table below shows LE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- LE's asset turnover comes in at 1.457 -- ranking 82nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- KMX, AN, and SAH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LE.
The table below shows LE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.48||52-week high||$44.40|
|Prev. close||$10.62||52-week low||$9.96|
|Day high||$11.50||Avg. volume||219,762|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.46||Market Cap||383.59M|
Lands' End, Inc. (LE) Company Bio
Land's End is a multi-channel retailer in the United States and internationally, operating Direct and Retail. It offers casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
LE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LE Latest Social Stream
View Full LE Social Stream
Latest LE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lands' End Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LE as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
New York, NY, based Investment company Towerview Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Chain Bridge I, Corning Inc, StealthGas Inc, Intel Corp, Lands' End Inc, sells SPX FLOW Inc, Redwire Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Towerview Llc.
How far off is Lands' End, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LE ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
No summary available.
DODGEVILLE, Wis., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands' End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the 24th Annual ICR Conference, held virtually, on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time. Chief Executive Officer, Jerome Griffith, and President and Chief Financial Officer, Jim Gooch, will participate in the fireside chat. The fireside chat presentation will be webcast live over the internet and can be accessed at http:
LE Price Returns