Lands' End, Inc. (LE): Price and Financial Metrics
LE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LE is 4.38 -- better than 89.48% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.09, Lands' End Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- LE's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lands' End Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HY, LEVL, PDCO, CORE, and HRTG.
- LE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lands' End Inc's official web site, go to www.landsend.com.
LE Stock Price Chart More Charts
LE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.42||52-week high||$19.29|
|Prev. close||$9.89||52-week low||$7.15|
|Day high||$10.47||Avg. volume||215,347|
|50-day MA||$14.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.28||Market Cap||337.33M|
Lands' End, Inc. (LE) Company Bio
Land's End is a multi-channel retailer in the United States and internationally, operating Direct and Retail. It offers casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.