Lands' End, Inc. (LE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- LE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- LE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
LE Stock Summary
- Lands' End Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.98% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.14, Lands' End Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- LE's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLTH, CSSE, ALG, GHG, and ROAD.
- Visit LE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landsend.com.
LE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.42||52-week high||$39.79|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$5.92|
|Day high||$23.00||Avg. volume||200,632|
|50-day MA||$26.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.25||Market Cap||731.88M|
Lands' End, Inc. (LE) Company Bio
Land's End is a multi-channel retailer in the United States and internationally, operating Direct and Retail. It offers casual clothing, accessories, footwear, and home products. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
LE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lands' End Inc. To summarize, we found that Lands' End Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 66.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.06% -- higher than just 17.53% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Lands' End Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 71.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Lands' End Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 21.19% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LE Latest Social Stream
View Full LE Social Stream
Latest LE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lands' End Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LE as an investment opportunity.
Lands’ End and Reese Witherspoon’s Lifestyle Brand, Draper James, debuts new swimwear and plans to launch sleepwear and home collections this Fall Lands' End Lands' End X Draper James Swim Collection DODGEVILLE, Wis., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high quality apparel for the whole family and the home, and Draper James, a classic American lifestyle brand founded by Reese Witherspoon inspired by her Southern roots, announce the continuation of their partnership. The two brands are introducing a new women’s swimwear collection this month and unveiling plans to release home and sleepwear collections in Fall 2021. "At Draper James, we are committed to our mission in delivering comfort, style and confidence to women everywh...
It hasn't been the best quarter for Lands' End, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LE ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 14...
Beta test exceeds expectations as brand seeks additional partnersDODGEVILLE, Wis., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lands’ End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high-quality apparel for the whole family, is officially launching its third-party marketplace, Lands’ End Marketplace. It plans to expand its current list of suppliers to provide more options in retail categories that complement the current assortment and meet the demands of its growing customer base. Brands who wish to join the marketplace can submit an application at LandsEnd.com/Marketplace. The company soft-launched Marketplace in June 2020 to beta test its integrated systems and quickly grew to 24 new sellers. The program exceeded expectations, and as a result, the brand has decided to formally launc...
The two Wisconsin-based retailers are now making plans for what they hope will be an easier 2021.
LE Price Returns