Lear Corporation (LEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LEA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.2% -- which is higher than about 7.16% stocks we're looking at.
- LEA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -97.88% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 9.01% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LEA's price: WSTG, RGR, COLD, FIS and CTXS.
LEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Lear Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.83% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LEA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Lear Corp's dividend yield of 0.62% is in the bottom 9.18%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, LEA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 25.88% of them.
- LEA's market cap of approximately $10 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 10.43% of them.
LEA Dividend Chart
LEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|