Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LEVL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 3.28% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, LEVL has returned $1,541,000 US dollars -- more than 5.2% of public US dividend stocks.
- LEVL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -306.31% over the past 3.25 years -- higher than 2.79% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LEVL's price: JP, BF.B, PINC, CL and XEL.
LEVL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Level One Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 57.56% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Level One Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Level One Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 0.6% -- which falls in the bottom 8%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -57.56%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 17.32% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, LEVL has a discount rate lower than only 17.32% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Level One Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 80.7% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
LEVL Dividend Chart
LEVL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|