China Life Insurance Company Limited American Depositary Shares (LFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFC POWR Grades
- LFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LFC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LFC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
LFC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,823,880,860, China Life Insurance Co Ltd has a greater market value than 94.5% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LFC is currently 0.16, higher than just 1.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- China Life Insurance Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 54.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Life Insurance Co Ltd are BBD, BK, MET, AIG, and AMOV.
- Visit LFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.e-chinalife.com.
LFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.34||52-week high||$12.99|
|Prev. close||$8.40||52-week low||$8.17|
|Day high||$8.42||Avg. volume||683,148|
|50-day MA||$9.67||Dividend yield||5.16%|
|200-day MA||$10.59||Market Cap||47.15B|
China Life Insurance Company Limited American Depositary Shares (LFC) Company Bio
China Life Insurance LFC operates as a life insurance company in the Peoples Republic of China. The company operates through Life Insurance Business, Health Insurance Business, Accident Insurance Business, and Other Business segments. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Beijing, China.
LFC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LFC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that China Life Insurance Co Ltd ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of China Life Insurance Co Ltd, consider:
- LFC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), China Life Insurance Co Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.79% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFC Latest Social Stream
View Full LFC Social Stream
Latest LFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Life Insurance Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFC as an investment opportunity.
Personal Accident Insurance Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Allianz, Assicurazioni Generali, China Life Insurance, MetLife, PingAn, AXA, Sum
The documented report on Global Personal Accident Insurance Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or 
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Allianz, Assicurazioni Generali, China Life Insurance, MetLife, Pin
This report studies the Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance 
Global Heart Disease Insurance Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: China Life Insurance, Ping An Insurance, China Pacific Insurance, Aviva, Legal & General, New China Life Insurance, AXA, Prudential plc, Aegon, Allianz, AIG, UnitedHealthcare, Zurich, MetLife, Dai-ichi Life Group, Sun Life Financial, Huaxia life Insurance, Aflac, Liberty Mutual, HCF
The report on Global Heart Disease Insurance Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
China Life Insurance : consolidated revenue of 638.1 billion yuan in the first half of the year #stocks chatter
China Life Insurance : consolidated revenue of 638.1 billion yuan in the first half of the year - #stocks chatter
A Detailed Report On Life Accident Insurance Market. Size, Share, Trends, Key Insights. Major Players Allianz, Assicurazioni Generali, China Life Insurance, MetLife, PingAn, etc.
DataIntelo announces the release of a new report, Life Accident Insurance Market Research Report 2021. The statistics and insights provide an in-depth look into the market and opportunities. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key market shares, size, trends, and forecasts for the global Life Accident Insurance market. It also covers data on new 
LFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LFCWant to see what other sources are saying about China Life Insurance Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch