China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. ADR (LFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFC POWR Grades
- LFC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.07% of US stocks.
- LFC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- LFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
LFC Stock Summary
- LFC has a higher market value than 94.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $51,611,351,330.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LFC is currently 0.17, higher than merely 1.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LFC comes in at 50.65% -- higher than that of 96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Life Insurance Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TRI, PUK, JCI, BK, and RELX.
- Visit LFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.e-chinalife.com.
LFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$8.99||52-week low||$7.85|
|Day high||$8.89||Avg. volume||547,770|
|50-day MA||$8.53||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$9.05||Market Cap||49.75B|
China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. ADR (LFC) Company Bio
China Life Insurance LFC operates as a life insurance company in the Peoples Republic of China. The company operates through Life Insurance Business, Health Insurance Business, Accident Insurance Business, and Other Business segments. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFC Latest Social Stream
View Full LFC Social Stream
Latest LFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Life Insurance Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFC as an investment opportunity.
The chairman of China Life Insurance Co. (LFC) is under an anti-corruption probe from a Chinese regulator.Wang Bin is being investigated by China Central Commission for
(RTTNews) - China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC) announced that its Chairman Wang Bin is currently under the disciplinary review and investigation by the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection or CCDI and the National Supervisory Commission for suspected serious violations of discipline and law. The company said that it continues to
Based on the information disclosed on January 8, 2022 on the website of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the National Supervisory Commission (中央纪委国家监委), Mr. Wang Bin, the Secretary to the Party Committee and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of China Life Insurance (Group) Company, is currently under the disciplinary review and investigation by the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the National Supervisory Commission for suspected serious violations of dis
(Bloomberg) -- China Mobile Ltd., the country’s largest wireless carrier by revenue, is set to raise $8.78 billion from its Shanghai listing, making it the world’s second largest offering this year -- thanks in part to state support.Most Read from BloombergBillionaires Are Embracing Crypto in Case Money ‘Goes to Hell’Adams Urges Return to Class in NYC; U.S. Surges: Virus UpdateU.S. Housing Crisis Only Gets Worse as Population ShrinksKids’ Covid Hospitalizations Hit Record in U.S. Omicron SurgeTe
No summary available.
LFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LFCWant to see what other sources are saying about China Life Insurance Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch