China Life Insurance Company Limited American Depositary Shares (LFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, LFC has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 98.55% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -55.88 -- higher than only 2.03% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, LFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.94% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEN, IHC, PEGA, GMRE and RDY.
LFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LFC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 44.81% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for China Life Insurance Co Ltd than it is for 88.02% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LFC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, LFC's equity discount rate is less than 95.68% of those stocks.
LFC Dividend Chart
LFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on LFC dividends?Want to do more research on China Life Insurance Co Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
China Life Insurance Co Ltd Common Stock (LFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) - Dividend Investor
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha