Leafly Holdings, Inc. (LFLY): Price and Financial Metrics
LFLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$10.92|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.33||Avg. volume||182,571|
|50-day MA||$0.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.72||Market Cap||11.92M|
LFLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFLY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LFLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LFLY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 89 days.
- LFLY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.46% of US stocks).
LFLY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.71, LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.29 for LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 2.36% of US stocks.
- LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 230.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CMPR, OGN, DAO, DESP, and PRTK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LFLY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001785592.
LFLY Valuation Summary
- LFLY's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- LFLY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFLY.
Leafly Holdings, Inc. (LFLY) Company Bio
Leafly Holdings, Inc. owns and operates an online cannabis information resource for medical marijuana patients and seasoned consumers. The company's platform provides information on cannabis flowers, topicals, edibles, concentrates, and other products; medical dispensaries, recreational stores, and doctors; and strains. It also connects with interested cannabis consumers and industry professionals. Leafly Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in Seattle, Washington with additional offices in Austin, Texas; Baltimore, Maryland; Washington, District of Columbia; Berlin, Germany; and Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LFLY Social Stream
Latest LFLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFLY as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Thursday!
Leafly Holdings, Inc. (LFLY) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Leafly Holdings, Inc. (LFLY)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 11, 2023 04.30 PM ET
Keenan Zopf - Investor Relations, The Blueshirt Group
Yoko Miyashita - Chief Executive Officer
Suresh Krishnaswamy - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Good morning. Thank you for attending today's Leafly First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]
I'd now like to pass the conference over to your host Keenan Zopf, with The Blueshirt Group. You may proceed.
Good afternoon, and welcome to Leafly’s first quarter 2023 earnings call. Joining me on the call...
Leafly Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SEATTLE, May 11, 2023--Leafly Holdings, Inc. ("Leafly" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LFLY), a leading online cannabis discovery marketplace and resource for cannabis consumers, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Leafly to Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 11, 2023
SEATTLE, April 27, 2023--Leafly Holdings, Inc. ("Leafly" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LFLY), a leading online cannabis discovery marketplace and resource for cannabis consumers, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, after market close on May 11, 2023. On that day Leafly will host a webcast at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial results.
Leafly Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
SEATTLE, March 16, 2023--Leafly, a leading online cannabis discovery marketplace and resource for cannabis consumers, announced financial results for fourth quarter 2022.
LFLY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...