Leafly Holdings, Inc. (LFLY): Price and Financial Metrics
LFLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.87||52-week high||$21.24|
|Prev. close||$7.13||52-week low||$4.68|
|Day high||$7.10||Avg. volume||14,713|
|50-day MA||$7.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.78||Market Cap||14.23M|
LFLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFLY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LFLY is -3.86 -- better than only 3.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LFLY comes in at 202.23% -- higher than that of 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APDN, BIOC, ICAD, IRIX, and CTS.
- To check out LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001785592.
LFLY Valuation Summary
- LFLY's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 47 months, LFLY's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFLY.
Leafly Holdings, Inc. (LFLY) Company Bio
Leafly Holdings, Inc. owns and operates an online cannabis information resource for medical marijuana patients and seasoned consumers. The company's platform provides information on cannabis flowers, topicals, edibles, concentrates, and other products; medical dispensaries, recreational stores, and doctors; and strains. It also connects with interested cannabis consumers and industry professionals. Leafly Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in Seattle, Washington with additional offices in Austin, Texas; Baltimore, Maryland; Washington, District of Columbia; Berlin, Germany; and Toronto, Canada.
LFLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LFLY Social Stream
Latest LFLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEAFLY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFLY as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, September 22, 2023--Earlier this week, Leafly, a leading online cannabis information resource and marketplace; Stage One Dispensary in Rensselaer, New York; and an individual consumer, jointly filed a legal challenge to certain portions of the recently adopted Adult Use Regulations in New York. On Thursday, the New York Attorney General’s Office agreed to a stay, and the court entered an order to that effect, which blocks the enforcement of the challenged regulations against Leafly and
Undervalued stocks are not just found in older industries; rather, many can be found in emerging spaces as well.
SEATTLE, September 11, 2023--Leafly Holdings, Inc. ("Leafly" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LFLY), a leading online cannabis discovery marketplace and resource for cannabis consumers, today announced it has effected a 1-for-20 reverse stock split (the "Reverse Stock Split") of its common stock, par value $0.0001 (the "Common Stock") that will become effective on September 12, 2023, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time. Leafly’s Common Stock will continue trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market ("Nasdaq") under i
SEATTLE, August 11, 2023--Leafly Holdings, Inc. ("Leafly"), a leading online cannabis discovery marketplace and resource for cannabis consumers, and GetGreenline ULC ("Greenline"), a BLAZE ® company, the leading Canadian-compliant cannabis retail point-of-sale (POS) software, today announces an expanded partnership that will drive operational efficiencies for cannabis operators across Canada.
SEATTLE, August 10, 2023--Leafly Holdings, Inc. ("Leafly" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LFLY), a leading online cannabis discovery marketplace and resource for cannabis consumers, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
LFLY Price Returns