L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, LHX's growth rate has been 0.26% over the past 5.76 years.
- Currently, LHX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.66% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LHX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: YPF, HCC, SIEB, ORA and BAH.
LHX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LHX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 39.61%. Digging deeper, the aspects of L3Harris Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, L3Harris Technologies Inc has a beta lower than 68.31% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, L3Harris Technologies Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 77.88% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
LHX Dividend Chart
LHX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|