L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LHX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.26% over the past 5.5 years.
- Currently, LHX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.39% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LHX's price: SNMP, BWL.A, BDX, MTA and VIAC.
LHX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding L3Harris Technologies Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LHX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for L3Harris Technologies Inc than it is for 89.08% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LHX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.57% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, L3Harris Technologies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.27% of them.
LHX Dividend Chart
LHX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|