Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. (LICY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LICY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.58||52-week high||$8.49|
|Prev. close||$4.53||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||1,443,470|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.67||Market Cap||808.38M|
LICY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LICY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LICY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LICY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LICY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LICY Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 63.95, LI-CYCLE HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than 96.94% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 161.2%, LI-CYCLE HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 91.84% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LI-CYCLE HOLDINGS CORP comes in at 81.7%, a number that bests 91.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LICY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GP, SGLY, EVA, HOFV, and ZTEK.
- To check out LI-CYCLE HOLDINGS CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828811.
LICY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LICY's price/earnings ratio is 186.39% lower, now standing at -16.5.
- Over the past 30 months, LICY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 74.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LICY.
Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. (LICY) Company Bio
Li-Cycle Corp offers lithium-ion battery recycling services. The company recovers critical materials from all types of lithium-ion batteries. It offers closed-loop resource recovery, logistics management, destruction, and add-on services. Li-Cycle Corp was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LICY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LICY Latest Social Stream
View Full LICY Social Stream
Latest LICY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LI-CYCLE HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LICY as an investment opportunity.
Li-Cycle Reports First Quarter 2023 Operational and Financial Results; Announces Plans for a Significant European Recycling Hub with Glencore
TORONTO, May 15, 2023--Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. (NYSE: LICY) ("Li-Cycle" or the "Company"), an industry leader in lithium-ion battery (LIB) resource recovery and the leading LIB recycler in North America, today announced financial and operating results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Revenues from product sales and recycling services before fair market value adjustments were $7.7 million, which increased from $3.6 million in the same period of 2022. Total revenues were $3.6 million, c
‘Lithium Batteries Are the New Oil,’ According to Elon Musk — Here Are 2 Stocks Under $10 to Take Advantage
Not so long ago, those keeping a tab on the trends of the 21st century had touted data as ‘the new oil.’ But now, Elon Musk has presented an alternative perspective, stating that lithium batteries should be considered as ‘the new oil.’ In fact, taking the analogy to its logical conclusion, on Monday, Musk was in oil-rich Texas to break ground on a lithium refinery Tesla intends to construct in Corpus Christi. The EV leader plans on splashing out $375 million on the facility so it can produce mor
Li-Cycle and Glencore Announce Plans for a Significant European Recycling Hub
TORONTO, May 09, 2023--Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. (NYSE: LICY) ("Li-Cycle" or the "Company"), an industry leader in lithium-ion battery resource recovery and the leading lithium-ion battery recycler in North America, and Glencore International AG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Glencore plc (LON: GLEN) ("Glencore"), a leading producer, recycler, and marketer of nickel and cobalt for the production of lithium-ion batteries, have signed a Letter of Intent to jointly study the feasibility of, and later,
Li-Cycle to Host First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call/Webcast on Monday, May 15, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
TORONTO, May 01, 2023--Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. ("Li-Cycle"or the "Company") (NYSE: LICY), an industry leader in lithium-ion battery (LIB) resource recovery and the leading LIB recycler in North America, today announced that it plans to release its first quarter ended March 31, 2023 financial results prior to market open on Monday, May 15, 2023. Management will review the results and provide a business update during a conference call and audio-only webcast at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on the same
3 EV Stocks That Are Flying Under the Radar
Investors looking for hidden gem EV stocks with high growth potential have many options as the industry continues to expand.
LICY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...