Lizhi Inc. ADR (LIZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIZI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LIZI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIZI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 27 weeks.
- LIZI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.89% of US stocks).
LIZI Stock Summary
- LIZI's went public 1.37 years ago, making it older than merely 1.51% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Lizhi Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Lizhi Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -96.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lizhi Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTEM, CRBP, DTIL, APDN, and VYGR.
- LIZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lizhi Inc's official web site, go to www.lizhi.fm.
LIZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.68||52-week high||$16.75|
|Prev. close||$4.79||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$4.84||Avg. volume||4,309,529|
|50-day MA||$6.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.84||Market Cap||217.20M|
Lizhi Inc. ADR (LIZI) Company Bio
Lizhi, Inc. owns and operates an interactive audio entertainment platform and an online audio platform in China. The company's app Lizhi allows users to create, store and share their own podcasts on mobile devices with the help of intuitive recording and reach their audience through various discovery tools. Lizhi was founded by Jinnan Lai and Ning Ding in November 2010 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
LIZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIZI Latest Social Stream
View Full LIZI Social Stream
Latest LIZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lizhi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIZI as an investment opportunity.
GUANGZHOU, China, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LIZHI INC. ("LIZHI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LIZI), a leading online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform in China, announced today that it has inked a partnership with Xinghe Zhilian Automotive Technology Co., Ltd. (“Xinghe Zhilian”) to integrate LIZHI’s audio products into Xinghe Zhilian’s in-car communications and entertainment network. Established in December 2020, Xinghe Zhilian Automotive Technology Co., Ltd.
Chinese online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform Lizhi Inc (NASDAQ: LIZI ) announced its vertical podcast platform, LIZHI Podcast, has officially launched on Tencent Holdings Ltd''s (OTC: TCEHY ) WeScenario in-car platform. Tencent''s Full story available on Benzinga.com
GUANGZHOU, China, June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LIZHI INC. ("LIZHI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LIZI), a leading online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform in China, announced that its vertical podcast platform LIZHI Podcast has officially launched on the Tencent WeScenario in-car platform.
GUANGZHOU, China , June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- LIZHI INC. ("LIZHI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LIZI), a leading online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform in China , announced today that its vertical podcast platform LIZHI Podcast is hosting a five-day "Voices of Technology and Science Week" online forum starting from June 21st, 2021 . The event will create the first themed forum for a live podcast in China and also invite renowned participants and hosts from diverse backgrounds to take an in-depth look at the technology industry through Livestream Podcasts. As a vertical podcast content platform, LIZHI Podcast is dedicated to providing users with an extensive library of high-quality content. Through the platform''s Livestream Podcasts feature, which debute...
No summary available.
LIZI Price Returns