Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW): Price and Financial Metrics
LLNW Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Limelight Networks Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 13.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 367.72%, Limelight Networks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.78% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LLNW has reported earnings growth of -257.38%, putting it ahead of just 5.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LLNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPSN, ATRC, EGHT, NEPT, and NTRA.
- LLNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Limelight Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.limelight.com.
LLNW Stock Price Chart More Charts
LLNW Price/Volume Stats
Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) Company Bio
Limelight Networks, Inc. provides content delivery network services to deliver digital content over the Internet in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona.