Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW): Price and Financial Metrics
LLNW Stock Summary
- LLNW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 643.98 -- higher than 93.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 637.74%, Limelight Networks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LLNW comes in at -30.54% -- higher than that of merely 8.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Limelight Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EB, AYX, WKEY, EVBG, and QUOT.
- LLNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Limelight Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.limelight.com.
LLNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$8.19|
|Prev. close||$3.45||52-week low||$2.76|
|Day high||$3.47||Avg. volume||4,681,212|
|50-day MA||$3.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||425.78M|
Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) Company Bio
Limelight Networks, Inc. provides content delivery network services to deliver digital content over the Internet in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona.
LLNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLNW Latest Social Stream
View Full LLNW Social Stream
Latest LLNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Limelight Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLNW as an investment opportunity.
Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) will report financial results for the first quarter 2021 on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. PDT).
Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW), a leading provider of video delivery and edge cloud access services, today announced the appointment of Dave Peterschmidt as non-executive chairman. This change is another important step that builds on the recent management changes to position the company for growth, profitability and building shareholder value. Walt Amaral will remain on the company's board of directors.
The big shareholder groups in Limelight Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LLNW ) have power over the company. Insiders often own...
Limelight Networks, a provider of video delivery and cloud services, announced the path the company is taking to improve profitability and growth. Limelight Networks’ (LLNW) President and CEO, Bob Lyons said, “The actions we are announcing today are the first step, and we expect to continue to improve our growth and profitability by also expanding our core business, securing greater share of traffic and spend from existing customers while also growing our pipeline of new opportunities.” Lyons further added, “We are exploring opportunities that extend our core business. I am encouraged by the progress we have made in our first 30 days and the actions we have taken.
Limelight Networks Announces Actions to Better Position the Company for Improved Growth and Profitability
Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLNW) (Limelight), a leading provider of video delivery and edge cloud access services, today announced actions that it is taking to improve execution, profitability and accelerate growth. The initiatives align with the Company’s three priorities outlined in February.
LLNW Price Returns
Continue Researching LLNWWant to do more research on Limelight Networks Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Limelight Networks Inc (LLNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Limelight Networks Inc (LLNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Limelight Networks Inc (LLNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!