Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LM reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.6% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CNS, KGJI, FIS, AON and PRGO.
LM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Legg Mason Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3559.43%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Legg Mason Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for LM, its beta is lower than 98.16% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Legg Mason Inc's estimated return of 3559.43% surpasses about 99.62% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Legg Mason Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 99.81% of them.
LM Dividend Chart
LM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|