Lonestar Resources US Inc (LONE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering LONE.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
LONE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- LONE has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of LONE is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- LONE has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Lonestar Resources US Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Lonestar Resources US Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 0.22% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of LONE is higher than 83.17% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of LONE is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Petroleum and Natural Gas industry, TUSK, FTSI and NCSM are the three stocks most similar to Lonestar Resources US Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
What is the outlook for LONE? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.