Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LPX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,128,000,000; for context, that's better than 96.42% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that LPX has less fluctuation in its price than 5.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for LPX has a compound average growth rate of 73.87%, which is higher than 91.77% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LPX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FENG, SFUN, GFI, NYC and EQIX.
LPX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LPX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 78.02%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Louisiana-Pacific Corp are:
- In terms of opportunity, Louisiana-Pacific Corp's estimated return of -78.02% surpasses about just 13.38% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LPX, approximately 6.51% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, LPX's equity discount rate is less than 5.88% of those stocks.
LPX Dividend Chart
LPX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|