Lake Shore Bancorp, Inc. (LSBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, LSBK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 5.12% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, LSBK has returned $1,029,000 US dollars, more than 3.89% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LSBK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNA, WPG, AGFS, HCC and OLED.
LSBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LSBK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 291.56%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LSBK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Lake Shore Bancorp Inc's expected return of 291.56% is higher than 86.58% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Lake Shore Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 86.58% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LSBK, approximately 98.32% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, LSBK's equity discount rate is less than 89.88% of those stocks.
LSBK Dividend Chart
LSBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LSBK Dividends vs. Peers
LSBK's dividend yield currently ranks #25 of 111 vs. its peers in the Northeast Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on LSBK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Lake Shore Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Lake Shore Bancorp Inc Common Stock (LSBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Lake Shore Bancorp Inc (LSBK) - Dividend Investor
Lake Shore Bancorp Inc (LSBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha