Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LSI's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 4.51% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- LSI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.42% -- which is higher than about merely 1.27% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LSI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FNHC, AGI, STNG, ADSW and TW.
LSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Life Storage Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 34.97%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LSI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Life Storage Inc than it is for 83.8% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- LSI's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.88% of them.
LSI Dividend Chart
LSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LSI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.33%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||5.79%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.36%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.85%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.59%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.98%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||3.97%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.91%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.73%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.20%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.03%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.45%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.39%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.31%|
|18||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.31%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.78%|