Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, LSI has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 4.47% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LSI reports less variability in its cash flow than only 11.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LSI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PCG, AGR, CTSH, SRE and NVO.
LSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LSI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 36.58% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LSI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for LSI than it is for 84.44% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- LSI's market cap of approximately $6 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 82.82% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, LSI's equity discount rate is less than 88.89% of those stocks.
LSI Dividend Chart
LSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|