Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, LSI has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 4.47% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LSI reports less variability in its cash flow than only 11.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LSI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PCG, AGR, CTSH, SRE and NVO.
LSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LSI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 235.66% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Life Storage Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Life Storage Inc than it is for 87.17% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $789 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 80.96% of companies in the same revenue class.
LSI Dividend Chart
LSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|