Landstar System, Inc. (LSTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LSTR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 26.59%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, LSTR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 280,692,000, ranking above 94.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LSTR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ORAN, ENIC, FLIR, PCTI and ATGE.
LSTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LSTR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 14.44% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Landstar System Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Landstar System Inc's dividend yield of 0.62% is in the bottom 9.04%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, LSTR has a beta lower than 87.69% of them.
LSTR Dividend Chart
LSTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LSTR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||3.22%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.06%|
|3||TFII||TFI International Inc.||1.72%|
|4||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.10%|
|5||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||0.90%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.73%|
|7||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.72%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.53%|
|10||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.41%|
|11||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.29%|
|12||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||CVLG||Covenant Logistics Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|
|24||ELEEF||Element Fleet Management Corp.||0.00%|