Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LXFR has less volatility in its price than 90.4% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LXFR's price: RFP, JKHY, SAP, MAXR and EGOV.
LXFR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LXFR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 18.25% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LXFR, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Luxfer Holdings Plc offers a higher dividend yield than 87.61% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -18.25%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 69.27% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Luxfer Holdings Plc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 69.27% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LXFR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 26.21% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LXFR Dividend Chart
LXFR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|