Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (LYEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYEL POWR Grades
- LYEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYEL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LYEL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LYEL Stock Summary
- LYELL IMMUNOPHARMA INC's stock had its IPO on June 17, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 4.58% of US equities in our set.
- LYEL's price/sales ratio is 26.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.2% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LYELL IMMUNOPHARMA INC comes in at 267.31%, a number that bests 96.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LYELL IMMUNOPHARMA INC are BLUE, SITM, SNAP, U, and IONQ.
- Visit LYEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lyell.com.
LYEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LYEL's price/earnings ratio is 117.24% lower, now standing at -4.
- LYEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.3 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYEL.
LYEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.11||52-week high||$10.33|
|Prev. close||$4.14||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$4.34||Avg. volume||1,040,996|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||1.02B|
Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (LYEL) Company Bio
Lyell Immunopharma, Inc., a T cell reprogramming company, engages in developing T cell therapies for patients with solid tumors. The company develops therapies using technology platforms, such as Gen-R, an ex vivo genetic reprogramming technology to overcome T cell exhaustion; and Epi-R, an ex vivo epigenetic reprogramming technology to generate population of T cells with durable stemness. Its pipeline includes LYL797, a T cell product candidate for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and triple negative breast cancers, as well as ovarian and other solid tumors; LYL845, an IV administered autologous TIL therapy for multiple solid tumors; and NY-ESO-1, a T cell product candidate for synovial sarcoma and other solid tumor indications. Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California with additional offices in Seattle and Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYEL Latest Social Stream
View Full LYEL Social Stream
Latest LYEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYELL IMMUNOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYEL as an investment opportunity.
During the last session, Lyell Immunopharma Inc. (NASDAQ:LYEL)’s traded shares were 1.11 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $4.41, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.90% or -$0.04. The 52-week high for the LYEL share is $11.41, that puts it down -158.73 from that peak though still a striking 19.05% … Is Lyell Immunopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: LYEL) Still A Buy After A -11.09% Weekly Drop? Read More »
Lyell Immunopharma Inc. (NASDAQ:LYEL) marked $4.70 per share on Monday, up from a previous closing price of $4.53. While Lyell Immunopharma Inc. has overperformed by 3.75%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, LYEL fell by -58.74%, with highs and lows ranging from $11.63 to […]
Earnings Beat: Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:LYEL) Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Lifting Their Forecasts
Shareholders in Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LYEL ) had a terrible week, as shares crashed 20% to US$4.53 in the...
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYEL), a clinical‑stage T-cell reprogramming company dedicated to developing curative cell therapies for patients with solid tumors, announced today that members of its senior management team will participate in the Barclays Virtual Fireside Chat Series on Thursday, November 17, at 11 a.m., ET. A webcast of the presentation can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company’s websi
Lyell Immunopharma ( NASDAQ:LYEL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.0k (down 100% from 3Q...
LYEL Price Returns