Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (LYEL): Price and Financial Metrics
LYEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$4.34|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$1.73||Avg. volume||958,270|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||428.18M|
LYEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LYEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYEL is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LYEL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
LYEL Stock Summary
- LYEL's went public 2.41 years ago, making it older than only 6.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.59, LYELL IMMUNOPHARMA INC has a higher such ratio than 89.49% of stocks in our set.
- LYEL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRON, JANX, PRAX, STOK, and PLRX.
- Visit LYEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lyell.com.
LYEL Valuation Summary
- LYEL's price/earnings ratio is -2.6; this is 110.7% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LYEL's price/sales ratio has moved down 517.7 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYEL.
Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (LYEL) Company Bio
Lyell Immunopharma, Inc., a T cell reprogramming company, engages in developing T cell therapies for patients with solid tumors. The company develops therapies using technology platforms, such as Gen-R, an ex vivo genetic reprogramming technology to overcome T cell exhaustion; and Epi-R, an ex vivo epigenetic reprogramming technology to generate population of T cells with durable stemness. Its pipeline includes LYL797, a T cell product candidate for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and triple negative breast cancers, as well as ovarian and other solid tumors; LYL845, an IV administered autologous TIL therapy for multiple solid tumors; and NY-ESO-1, a T cell product candidate for synovial sarcoma and other solid tumor indications. Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California with additional offices in Seattle and Bothell, Washington.
LYEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYEL Latest Social Stream
View Full LYEL Social Stream
Latest LYEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYELL IMMUNOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYEL as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYEL), a clinical‑stage T-cell reprogramming company advancing a diverse pipeline of cell therapies for patients with solid tumors, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Orphan Drug Designation to LYL845, an investigational tumor infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) product candidate for the treatment of patients with stage IIB-IV melanoma. “There remains a high unmet medi
Extended funding of operations into 2027 by prioritizing investment in core clinical candidates and research platform value drivers as well as de-prioritizing selected early-stage research programsRemain on track to release initial clinical data from two clinical-stage product candidates in 2024Entered into proof-of-concept manufacturing collaboration with Cellares for CAR T cell product candidatePresented six abstracts at SITC highlighting innovations designed to shorten TIL manufacturing, new
Lyell Immunopharma Presentations at SITC Highlight New Nonclinical Data on Product Candidates and Innovative Technology to Shorten TIL Manufacturing
Six presentations highlight innovations designed to shorten TIL manufacturing, new nonclinical data on LYL119, new technologies and clinical trials in progressSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYEL), a clinical‑stage T-cell reprogramming company advancing a diverse pipeline of cell therapies for patients with solid tumors, is presenting new nonclinical data at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:LYEL) has caught the attention of institutional investors who hold a sizeable 49% stake
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Lyell Immunopharma implies that they have significant influence over...
Lyell Immunopharma Announces the Acceptance of Six Abstracts for Presentation at 2023 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting
Presentations to highlight new nonclinical data on product candidates, new technologies, innovations designed to shorten TIL manufacturing and clinical trials in progressSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyell Immunopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYEL), a clinical‑stage T-cell reprogramming company advancing a diverse pipeline of cell therapies for patients with solid tumors, announced today that six abstracts highlighting its broad pipeline of clinical and preclinical produ
LYEL Price Returns