Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MA's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 93.51% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- MA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.32% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AEP, MOMO, LEJU, OLLI and UGP.
MA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 89.11% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mastercard Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Mastercard Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 3.15% of them.
- Mastercard Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 89.19% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, Mastercard Inc's estimated return of -89.11% surpasses about 3.5% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
MA Dividend Chart
MA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|