Macerich Company (The) (MAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MAC reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.01% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MAC has less fluctuation in its price than only 2.3% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CIZN, BAH, ARES, TSRI and SWKS.
MAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Macerich Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 301.39%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Macerich Co are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for MAC, its beta is lower than 5.71% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Macerich Co's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 7.82% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Macerich Co's estimated return of 301.39% surpasses about 94.16% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
MAC Dividend Chart
MAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|