Macerich Company (The) (MAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MAC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.27%, higher than about just 3.21% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MAC has less fluctuation in its price than just 6.29000000000001% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NTP, GWW, BMY, BRKS and INTU.
MAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Macerich Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 56.24%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Macerich Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 6 is greater than 94% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, MAC is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 6.94% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Macerich Co, its beta is lower than 7.31% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MAC Dividend Chart
MAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|