Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MAIN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about only 7.87% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAIN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AIV, ATO, MANT, CINF and IDA.
MAIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Main Street Capital CORP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 56.45%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Main Street Capital CORP are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, MAIN offers a dividend yield in the top 7.59999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Main Street Capital CORP's expected return of 56.45% is higher than 85.85% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Main Street Capital CORP bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 85.85% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MAIN than it is for only 17.09% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
MAIN Dividend Chart
MAIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MAIN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Main Street Capital CORP and its dividends:
Main Street Capital CORP Common Stock (MAIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Main Street Capital CORP (MAIN) - Dividend Investor
Main Street Capital CORP (MAIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha