Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MAIN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.46%, higher than about merely 1.08% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAIN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EGO, AP, TRIB, LINC and MCC.
MAIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MAIN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 62.14%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MAIN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Main Street Capital CORP produces a dividend yield 8% -- which falls in the top 9.06%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 62.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 82.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MAIN has a discount rate lower than 82.44% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for MAIN, its beta is lower than merely 16.94% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
MAIN Dividend Chart
MAIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MAIN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Main Street Capital CORP and its dividends:
Main Street Capital CORP Common Stock (MAIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Main Street Capital CORP (MAIN) - Dividend Investor
Main Street Capital CORP (MAIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha