ManpowerGroup (MAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MAN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 146,500,000; for context, that's better than 92.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- MAN's free cash flow has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MAN's price: TEF, WTI, T, CTIB and VRS.
MAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MAN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.04% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ManpowerGroup Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, MAN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 77.63% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -20.04%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.43% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ManpowerGroup Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74.43% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
MAN Dividend Chart
MAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.50%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.93%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.04%|
|5||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.84%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.75%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.46%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|