ManpowerGroup (MAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MAN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 343,800,000, ranking above 94.82% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- MAN's free cash flow has increased for the 6th consecutive quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MAN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DEA, EBAY, OMI, JBSS and YUMC.
MAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding ManpowerGroup Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 0.15%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ManpowerGroup Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, MAN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.96% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, ManpowerGroup Inc's expected return of 0.15% is higher than 80.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ManpowerGroup Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
MAN Dividend Chart
MAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.93%|
|2||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||3.07%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.49%|
|6||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.22%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||2.21%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.79%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|