ManpowerGroup (MAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MAN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 304,500,000, ranking above 92.64% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AAON, HASI, CMS, CLWT and GHG.
MAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MAN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 30.58% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MAN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, MAN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 80.87% such stocks.
- MAN's annual revenue of 21 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 78.57% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for ManpowerGroup Inc, its beta is lower than merely 18.38% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MAN Dividend Chart
MAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RANJY||Randstad N.V. ADR||6.55%|
|2||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||4.72%|
|3||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||4.03%|
|4||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.33%|
|6||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.18%|
|8||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.07%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||2.02%|
|10||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.71%|
|11||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.71%|
|12||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.25%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||HSON||Hudson Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|