Marriott International Inc (MAR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Marriott International Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MAR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MAR as an investment opportunity.
- Marriott International Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 91.09% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of MAR is higher than 86.13% of all US stocks.
- MAR has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 17.02% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MAR has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 28.95% of all US stocks.
- MAR has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 29.63% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MAR has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 36.69% of all US stocks.
- Marriott International Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MAR? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.