Marriott International Inc (MAR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Marriott International Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MAR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MAR as an investment opportunity.
- MAR has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 91.78% of all US stocks.
- MAR has a higher average analyst price target than 88.17% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of MAR is higher than 26.86% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Marriott International Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 28% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- Marriott International Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of MAR is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- MAR has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In the Restaraunts Hotels Motels industry, YUM, TXRH and HLT are the three stocks most similar to Marriott International Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
What is the outlook for MAR? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.