Matthews International Corporation - (MATW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MATW reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.85% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MATW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07, ranking above just 17.75% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MATW has less fluctuation in its price than merely 16.36% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MATW's price: SPTN, HMG, CL, SPGI and VST.
MATW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Matthews International Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 37.01% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MATW, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, MATW provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 84.47% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Matthews International Corp than it is for 31.51% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, MATW's equity discount rate is less than 29.68% of those stocks.
MATW Dividend Chart
MATW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MATW Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MATW dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Matthews International Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Matthews International Corp Common Stock (MATW) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Matthews International Corp (MATW) - Dividend Investor
Matthews International Corp (MATW) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha