Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MAXR's growth rate has been -0.68% over the past 2.75 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MAXR's comes in at 12.5 -- better than 97.23% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- MAXR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 428.61% over the past 2.75 years -- higher than 97.7% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MAXR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: USDP, KOS, CIVB, NOC and EIX.
MAXR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MAXR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 98.01%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MAXR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Maxar Technologies Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 0% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- MAXR's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 0% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Maxar Technologies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 0% of them.
MAXR Dividend Chart
MAXR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|