Merchants Bancorp (MBIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBIN POWR Grades
- MBIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- MBIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MBIN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
MBIN Stock Summary
- MBIN's current price/earnings ratio is 5.88, which is higher than only 6.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MBIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Merchants Bancorp comes in at 106.02%, a number that bests 94.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Merchants Bancorp are MPB, CIZN, CZWI, SMMF, and OBNK.
- MBIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Merchants Bancorp's official web site, go to www.merchantsbankofindiana.com.
MBIN Valuation Summary
- MBIN's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 44 months, MBIN's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.6.
- Over the past 44 months, MBIN's price/earnings ratio has gone down $4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBIN.
MBIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.40||52-week high||$45.67|
|Prev. close||$41.56||52-week low||$15.61|
|Day high||$42.82||Avg. volume||62,703|
|50-day MA||$41.77||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$31.84||Market Cap||1.22B|
Merchants Bancorp (MBIN) Company Bio
Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding company based in Carmel, Indiana operating multiple lines of business with a focus on Federal Housing Administration ("FHA") multi-family housing and healthcare facility financing and servicing, mortgage warehouse financing, retail and correspondent residential mortgage banking, agricultural lending and traditional community banking. The company was founded in 1923
MBIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBIN Social Stream
Latest MBIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Merchants Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBIN as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Photo by Andrii Yalanskyi/iStock via Getty ImagesEarnings of Merchants Bancorp (NASDAQ: MBIN) will likely receive a boost this year from continued loan growth and normalization of the provision expense. Meanwhile, the net interest margin will likely remain stable because yields have already incorporated last year's interest rate cuts, and funding...
(Nasdaq: MBIN) Mortgage banking company Merchants Capital today announces that it has earned two high-ranking positions on the prestigious Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) 2020 Commercial/Multifamily Originator Listing.
Merchants Bancorp Increases Quarterly Common Dividend by 13%; Declares Quarterly Common and Preferred Dividends
Merchants Bancorp ("Merchants") (Nasdaq: MBIN), parent company and registered bank holding company of Merchants Bank of Indiana ("Merchants Bank"), today announced that its Board of Directors declared the following quarterly cash dividends for the first quarter of 2021, in each case to shareholders of record on March 15, 2021, payable on April 1, 2021:
MBIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|