Merchants Bancorp (MBIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3.75 years, MBIN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.54%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MBIN's growth rate has been 0.36% over the past 3.75 years.
- Free cash flow for MBIN has a compound average growth rate of -79.64%, which is higher than just 10.92% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MBIN's price: YY, UGP, CAAS, PRPL and FF.
MBIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MBIN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.79% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Merchants Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- MBIN's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.01 is greater than 9.87% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- MBIN's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 12.66% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MBIN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.21% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MBIN Dividend Chart
MBIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|