M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MDC reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.3% of dividend stocks in our set.
- MDC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 9.14% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for MDC has a compound average growth rate of 71.59%, which is higher than 91.42% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MDC's price: NKE, AHCO, EVI, HRTG and SWBI.
MDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MDC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.23%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MDC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Mdc Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 95.91% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Mdc Holdings Inc, its beta is lower than 8.12% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MDC Dividend Chart
MDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|