M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MDC reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.3% of dividend stocks in our set.
- MDC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 9.14% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for MDC has a compound average growth rate of 71.59%, which is higher than 91.42% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MDC's price: NKE, AHCO, EVI, HRTG and SWBI.
MDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MDC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 63.87%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mdc Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, MDC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MDC, approximately 5.18% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
MDC Dividend Chart
MDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|