MDC Partners Inc. - Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (MDCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDCA POWR Grades
- MDCA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDCA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MDCA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.95% of US stocks).
MDCA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MDCA is -2.65 -- better than just 2.92% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, Mdc Partners Inc has a higher such ratio than only 6.05% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.87 for Mdc Partners Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mdc Partners Inc are HLF, DTEA, SNBR, DIN, and ALIM.
- MDCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mdc Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.mdc-partners.com.
MDCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MDCA's price/sales ratio is 87.1% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 229 months, MDCA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 229 months, MDCA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDCA.
MDCA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1294.29%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -93.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.67%.
The table below shows MDCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.42||52-week high||$6.37|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$5.80||Avg. volume||274,618|
|50-day MA||$5.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.63||Market Cap||418.34M|
MDC Partners Inc. - Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (MDCA) Company Bio
MDC Partners provides marketing, activation and communications, and consulting solutions and services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Strategic Marketing Services and Performance Marketing Services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDCA Latest Social Stream
View Full MDCA Social Stream
Latest MDCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mdc Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDCA as an investment opportunity.
MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA) and Stagwell Marketing Group LLC Schedule Conference Call to Discuss Financial Results for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2021
(NASDAQ: MDCA) – MDC Partners Inc. ("MDC Partners" or the "Company") and Stagwell Marketing Group LLC ("Stagwell") announced today that both companies will report separate financial results for the three months ending June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, before market open.
MDC Partners Inc. (the "Issuer") announced today that the amendments and waivers set out in the third supplemental indenture dated February 8, 2021 (the "Third Supplemental Indenture") in respect of its its 7.500% Senior Notes due 2024, CUSIP C5429X AJ5 (Regulation S) and 552697 AQ7 (Rule 144A) (the "Notes") are operative with immediate effect.
MDC Partners Inc's (NASDAQ: MDCA) shareholders voted to approve the previously announced business combination of MDC with certain subsidiaries of Stagwell Media LP during a special meeting held earlier today. The combined company will be renamed Stagwell Inc and will trade on the Nasdaq. It was a unique opportunity to create a new marketing machine that can transform the industry and create enhanced opportunities for growth and value in the marketplace, MDC Partners CEO Mark Penn stated. Stagwel
(NASDAQ: MDCA) – MDC Partners Inc. ("MDC Partners", "MDC" or the "Company") announced today that MDC shareholders voted to approve the previously announced business combination (the "Transaction") of MDC with certain subsidiaries of Stagwell Media LP ("Stagwell"), during a special meeting of shareholders held earlier today. Following the close of the Transaction, the combined company will be renamed Stagwell Inc, and will be traded on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange. The Company currently anticipates
Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis Joins ISS In Recommending MDC Partners (MDCA) Shareholders Vote "For" The Amended Transaction With Stagwell
(NASDAQ: MDCA) – MDC Partners Inc. ("MDC Partners", "MDC" or the "Company") announced today that independent proxy advisory firm Glass Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis") has joined Institutional Shareholder Services ("ISS") in recommending that MDC shareholders vote FOR the proposal to approve the combination of MDC with certain subsidiaries of Stagwell Media LP ("Stagwell"), at the Company's Special Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled to be held on July 26, 2021.
MDCA Price Returns