Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (MDRX): Price and Financial Metrics
MDRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.62||52-week high||$19.77|
|Prev. close||$12.57||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$12.65||Avg. volume||1,026,479|
|50-day MA||$13.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.22||Market Cap||1.38B|
MDRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDRX POWR Grades
- MDRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDRX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 132 days.
- MDRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
MDRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.38%, VERADIGM INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.44% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MDRX's revenue has grown -39.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.89% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MDRX comes in at 34.19% -- higher than that of 94.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERADIGM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCWX, VMEO, AXTI, ALKS, and ATEN.
- MDRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERADIGM INC's official web site, go to www.allscripts.com.
MDRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MDRX's price/sales ratio is 57.5% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MDRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDRX.
MDRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.21%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.13%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -48.3%.
The table below shows MDRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.48% of graded US stocks.
- MDRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.496 -- ranking 62nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- INVE, CLSK, and DGII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDRX.
The table below shows MDRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (MDRX) Company Bio
AllScripts Healthcare Solutions provides clinical, financial, electronic health records (EHR), connectivity, hosting, outsourcing, analytics, patient engagement, and population health products and services in the United States and Canada. It operates in three segments: Clinical and Financial Solutions, Population Health, and Managed Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
MDRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MDRX Social Stream
Latest MDRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERADIGM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDRX as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, September 22, 2023--Veradigm Inc. (Nasdaq: MDRX) announced today that, on September 20, 2023 and as anticipated in its September 18 release, it received a notice from Nasdaq indicating that the Company’s shares would be delisted due to noncompliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), because the Company did not file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 (the "Form 10-K"), Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 (the "Q1 Form 10-
CHICAGO, September 18, 2023--Veradigm Inc. (Nasdaq: MDRX) announced today that the work effort to conclude on its previously disclosed accounting and internal control errors has taken longer than previously expected, and more time is needed to complete its audit procedures. As such, today the Company will not be filing its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 (the "Form 10-K"), or its Quarterly Reports on Forms 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, 2023, and June 30, 2
Federal guidelines embrace importance of patient addresses for health IT developers powering analytics, patient matching, and overall careRANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Melissa, a leading provider of global data quality, identity verification, and address management solutions, today announced its support of healthcare practice management providers in meeting compliance with Project US@, a federal data initiative to create a unified, industrywide specification f
CHICAGO, August 18, 2023--Veradigm Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRX) announced today that, as expected, it received a notice from Nasdaq indicating that the Company remains noncompliant with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because the Company has not filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 (the "Form 10-K"), Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 (the "Q1 Form 10-Q") and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 (the "Q2 Form
Veradigm Inc. ( NASDAQ:MDRX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
MDRX Price Returns
Continue Researching MDRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch