Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (MDRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MDRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.61% of US stocks.
- MDRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MDRX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
MDRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.11%, ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.04% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MDRX's revenue has grown -25.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.8% of US companies in our set.
- ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS INC are VNDA, SCWX, RNWK, SONO, and IBIO.
- MDRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.allscripts.com.
MDRX Valuation Summary
- MDRX's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 34.62% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MDRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 29.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDRX.
MDRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 89.09%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 174.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.13%.
The table below shows MDRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.48% of graded US stocks.
- MDRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.496 -- ranking 62nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- INVE, CLSK, and DGII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDRX.
The table below shows MDRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.24||52-week high||$23.25|
|Prev. close||$15.23||52-week low||$13.10|
|Day high||$15.40||Avg. volume||1,641,035|
|50-day MA||$16.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.34||Market Cap||1.69B|
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (MDRX) Company Bio
AllScripts Healthcare Solutions provides clinical, financial, electronic health records (EHR), connectivity, hosting, outsourcing, analytics, patient engagement, and population health products and services in the United States and Canada. It operates in three segments: Clinical and Financial Solutions, Population Health, and Managed Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MDRX Social Stream
Latest MDRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDRX as an investment opportunity.
Virtual Investor Day to be held on September 28 at 12 pm.
CHICAGO, September 19, 2022--Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRX) will host a virtual Investor Day on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern). The event will include presentations made by members of the executive management team followed by a question-and-answer session. Participants may access the virtual conference by registering with our webcast registration or dial-in registration (for Q&A) links. Presentation slides will be posted on the day of the event, at ap
Veradigm and Vytalize Health: Paving the Way for Primary Care Physicians to Improve Patient Outcomes
CHICAGO, September 14, 2022--Veradigm®, a leading provider of healthcare data and technology solutions and a business unit of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ: MDRX), and Vytalize Health, a new kind of Medicare ACO focused on helping primary care doctors manage their Medicare patients, announced today a new agreement for Vytalize Health to integrate its solutions and services directly into the Practice Fusion EHR, a Veradigm Network solution.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Allscripts (MDRX) owing to its strategic alliances.
Veradigm Payerpath Ranks First in End-To-End Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Software Technology from Black Book™ Research
CHICAGO, September 06, 2022--Veradigm®, a leading provider of healthcare data and technology solutions and a business unit of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ: MDRX), today announced that Black Book, a healthcare-centric market research and public opinion research and consulting company, has ranked Veradigm Payerpath™ first for 2022 in its End-To-End RCM Software Technology, Physicians Practices & Ambulatory Facilities/Groups Solutions category.
MDRX Price Returns
Continue Researching MDRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch