Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. - common stock (MDRX): Price and Financial Metrics
MDRX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.18, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 1.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MDRX has reported earnings growth of -540.6%, putting it ahead of merely 3.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPSI, AMOT, MKSI, COHU, and WPRT.
- MDRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.allscripts.com.
MDRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.18||52-week high||$17.96|
|Prev. close||$15.92||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$16.26||Avg. volume||1,965,538|
|50-day MA||$15.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.41||Market Cap||2.28B|
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. - common stock (MDRX) Company Bio
AllScripts Healthcare Solutions provides clinical, financial, electronic health records (EHR), connectivity, hosting, outsourcing, analytics, patient engagement, and population health products and services in the United States and Canada. It operates in three segments: Clinical and Financial Solutions, Population Health, and Managed Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
MDRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MDRX Social Stream
Latest MDRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDRX as an investment opportunity.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ:MDRX) Shareholders Have Enjoyed An Impressive 136% Share Price Gain
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
Photo by metamorworks/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment Thesis Investment Thesis Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX) shares have risen by 140% over the past 12 months, but have fallen by 5.5% over the past 3, to a price of $15.6 at the time of writing. Allscripts is an IT solutions provider to the...
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:MDRX) will report its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 after the close of stock market hours on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Allscripts management plans to host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company's earnings at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that same day.
Allscripts Healthcare, LLC (Nasdaq:MDRX) announced today that it has partnered with Revo Health, LLC (Revo) to provide Allscripts Practice Management and Payerpath, helping to drive financial and operational performance to all of its Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) clinics. i-Health currently uses Allscripts TouchWorks® electronic health record and the Allscripts patient engagement solution, FollowMyHealth®.
Allscripts' (MDRX) Sunrise platform gets selected by Mercy Iowa City, thereby enabling the former to help in delivering better patient outcomes and accelerating the future of healthcare.
MDRX Price Returns
Continue Researching MDRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch