Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (MDRX): Price and Financial Metrics
MDRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.96||52-week high||$19.77|
|Prev. close||$12.05||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$12.24||Avg. volume||993,017|
|50-day MA||$13.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.09||Market Cap||1.31B|
MDRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDRX POWR Grades
- MDRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 78 days.
- MDRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
MDRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.38%, VERADIGM INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.27% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MDRX's revenue has grown -39.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.7% of US companies in our set.
- VERADIGM INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERADIGM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VNDA, ALKS, ATEN, SCWX, and CSGS.
- MDRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERADIGM INC's official web site, go to www.allscripts.com.
MDRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MDRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.35% higher, now standing at 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MDRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDRX.
MDRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.21%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.13%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -48.3%.
The table below shows MDRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.48% of graded US stocks.
- MDRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.496 -- ranking 62nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- INVE, CLSK, and DGII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDRX.
The table below shows MDRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (MDRX) Company Bio
AllScripts Healthcare Solutions provides clinical, financial, electronic health records (EHR), connectivity, hosting, outsourcing, analytics, patient engagement, and population health products and services in the United States and Canada. It operates in three segments: Clinical and Financial Solutions, Population Health, and Managed Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
MDRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MDRX Social Stream
Latest MDRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERADIGM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDRX as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, November 17, 2023--Veradigm Inc. (Nasdaq: MDRX) announced today that, as expected, it received a notice from Nasdaq indicating that the Company remains noncompliant with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because the Company has not filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 (the "Form 10-K"), Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 (the "Q1 Form 10-Q"), Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 (the "Q2 Form
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
CHICAGO, November 07, 2023--Veradigm, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRX), a leading provider of healthcare data and technology solutions announced today that it will now offer a new solution to help increase payment rates, accelerate time to payment, and reduce manual reconciliation time for healthcare provider practices. Veradigm Intelligent Payments is a bundle of financial communications and payment solutions and is now available within Veradigm Payerpath via a collaboration with RevSpring, a leading and re
CHICAGO, October 09, 2023--Veradigm Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRX) announced today that, on October 6, 2023, it received a notice from Nasdaq indicating that the temporary stay of delisting of the Company’s common stock has been extended pending a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the "Panel") on November 16, 2023, and the issuance of a final Panel decision.
Veradigm Joins FDB Vela ePrescribing Network to Offer Prescribers & Patients Greater Choice, Cost Transparency
FDB (First Databank, Inc.), a major provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions, and Veradigm (NASDAQ: MDRX), a well-known and respected provider of healthcare data and technology solutions, announced today that Veradigm is the first major electronic health record (EHR) network to join the FDB Vela™ ePrescribing network. Veradigm will integrate the FDB Vela ePrescribing network into its available solutions for users and partners, including its EHRs and t
MDRX Price Returns
Continue Researching MDRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch