MEDIFAST INC (MED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MED has less volatility in its price than merely 5.83% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MED's price: CXO, ALE, E, CSCO and GEL.
MED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MED, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.6% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Medifast Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Medifast Inc's expected return of -12.6% is higher than 80.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- MED's annual revenue of 841 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 15.77% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MED has a discount rate lower than 80.67% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, MED's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 83.46% of them.
MED Dividend Chart
MED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MED Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||14.65%|
|2||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||2.58%|
|6||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|7||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|9||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|11||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||hexo||HEXO Corp. Common Shares||0.00%|