MEDIFAST INC (MED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MED has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.45%, higher than about 91.04% stocks in our dividend set.
- MED has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 171,106,000; for context, that's better than 90.06% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MED's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BAH, WPM, LGHL, IRS and GHM.
MED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Medifast Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.43%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Medifast Inc are:
- MED's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 84.98% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Medifast Inc has a beta lower than merely 13.07% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, MED boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 98.56% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MED Dividend Chart
MED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MED Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||15.33%|
|3||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||3.38%|
|7||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|8||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|9||BTTR||Better Choice Co Inc.||0.00%|
|11||WW||WW International Inc.||0.00%|
|13||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|