Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
MFNC Stock Summary
- MFNC's current price/earnings ratio is 7.95, which is higher than merely 14.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.38 for Mackinac Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.26% of US stocks.
- Mackinac Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 15.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mackinac Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MCBC, SMBK, CTBI, OPOF, and QNBC.
- MFNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mackinac Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.bankmbank.com.
MFNC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
MFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.30||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$10.39||52-week low||$6.52|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||20,036|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$13.42||Market Cap||108.50M|
Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC) Company Bio
Mackinac Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for mBank that provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Michigan and Wisconsin. The company was formerly known as North Country Financial Corporation and changed its name to Mackinac Financial Corporation in December 2004. Mackinac Financial Corporation was founded in 1974 and is based in Manistique, Michigan.