Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MFNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.66% of US stocks.
- MFNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MFNC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.83% of US stocks).
MFNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.05 for Mackinac Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.54%, Mackinac Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.6% of about US stocks.
- Mackinac Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mackinac Financial Corp are LBAI, NRC, DOV, JKHY, and NKSH.
- Visit MFNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankmbank.com.
MFNC Valuation Summary
- MFNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.6; this is 82.98% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MFNC's price/earnings ratio has gone up $4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MFNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $21.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFNC.
MFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.87||52-week high||$22.19|
|Prev. close||$19.92||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$20.07||Avg. volume||183,810|
|50-day MA||$21.22||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$14.63||Market Cap||209.63M|
Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC) Company Bio
Mackinac Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for mBank that provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Michigan and Wisconsin. The company was formerly known as North Country Financial Corporation and changed its name to Mackinac Financial Corporation in December 2004. Mackinac Financial Corporation was founded in 1974 and is based in Manistique, Michigan.
MFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full MFNC Social Stream
Latest MFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mackinac Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFNC as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - CNBKA, HGV, SPRT, PFBI, MFNC
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
MANISTIQUE, Mich., June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mackinac Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: MFNC), the bank holding company for mBank (the “Bank”), announced the approval of a cash dividend by its Board of Directors on June 18, 2021. The Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.14 per common share for the second quarter of 2021, payable July 16, 2021 to shareholders of record at July 2, 2021. The dividend is unchanged from the prior quarter’s dividend. Mackinac Financial Corporation is
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MFNC, CORE, ALTA, and ARPO Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Mackinac Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: MFNC) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law
MFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mackinac Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch