Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Mackinac Financial Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
MFNC's average price target has moved up $2.5 over the prior 7 days.
MFNC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- MFNC has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 18.13% of all US stocks.
- MFNC has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 84.56% of Banking stocks.
- MFNC has a higher average analyst price target than 23.18% of Financial Services stocks.
- Mackinac Financial Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 72.24% of all US stocks.
- The NA of MFNC is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding MFNC using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.