Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
MGEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $29,648,140, Miragen Therapeutics Inc has a greater market value than only 11.29% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Miragen Therapeutics Inc comes in at -56.01%, a number that bests just 2.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGEN is more volatile than 93.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Miragen Therapeutics Inc are EVGN, AGTC, PIRS, CNAT, and MCRB.
- MGEN's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Miragen Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.miragentherapeutics.com.
MGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGEN Price/Volume Stats
Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN) Company Bio
Miragen Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops microRNA-targeted therapies for various unmet medical needs. It focuses on various therapeutic areas, such as cancer, pathologic fibrosis, neuro-inflammatory, and cardiovascular diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.