Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
MGEN Stock Summary
- Miragen Therapeutics Inc's market capitalization of $21,552,341 is ahead of only 8.02% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Miragen Therapeutics Inc comes in at -55.43%, a number that bests just 2.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGEN is more volatile than 96.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Miragen Therapeutics Inc are KALV, CNAT, RCUS, FPRX, and EVGN.
- MGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Miragen Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.miragen.com.
MGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||3,934,943|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||23.52M|
Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN) Company Bio
Miragen Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops microRNA-targeted therapies for various unmet medical needs. It focuses on various therapeutic areas, such as cancer, pathologic fibrosis, neuro-inflammatory, and cardiovascular diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.