MGM Resorts International (MGM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MGM's comes in at 289.05 -- better than 99.35% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, MGM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 2.21% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MGM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RGLD, WEN, SPNS, K and COST.
MGM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MGM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 99.61% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MGM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, MGM Resorts International produces a dividend yield 0.02% -- which falls in the bottom 0.06%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for MGM, approximately 4.57% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- MGM's market cap of approximately $19 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 0% of them.
MGM Dividend Chart
MGM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MGM Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MGM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about MGM Resorts International's dividends? Try the links below:
MGM Resorts International Common Stock (MGM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for MGM Resorts International (MGM) - Dividend Investor
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha