MGM Resorts International (MGM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MGM reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 4.45999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- MGM's free cash flow has decreased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MGM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LOGM, GO, ATVI, VALU and VERU.
MGM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding MGM Resorts International, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 37.57%. Digging deeper, the aspects of MGM Resorts International's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- MGM Resorts International's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 3.53% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for MGM, approximately merely 2.25% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 23.14% of companies in the same revenue class.
MGM Dividend Chart
MGM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MGM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MGM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about MGM Resorts International's dividends? Try the links below:
MGM Resorts International Common Stock (MGM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for MGM Resorts International (MGM) - Dividend Investor
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha