The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK): Price and Financial Metrics
MIK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MIK is -3.15 -- better than only 3.1% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.77, Michaels Companies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MIK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Michaels Companies Inc are DLPH, MOD, LEE, ARC, and TUP.
- MIK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Michaels Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.michaels.com.
MIK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$15.59|
|Prev. close||$6.37||52-week low||$4.96|
|Day high||$6.40||Avg. volume||5,202,606|
|50-day MA||$7.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.57||Market Cap||907.13M|
The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK) Company Bio
Michaels Companies owns and operates a chain of arts and crafts specialty retail stores under the Michaels and Aaron Brothers names in North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Irving, Texas.