The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK): Price and Financial Metrics
MIK Stock Summary
- Michaels Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.1% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.77, Michaels Companies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MIK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Michaels Companies Inc are DLPH, MOD, LEE, ARC, and TUP.
- MIK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Michaels Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.michaels.com.
MIK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.20||52-week high||$14.47|
|Prev. close||$4.95||52-week low||$4.48|
|Day high||$5.26||Avg. volume||4,365,338|
|50-day MA||$6.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.93||Market Cap||763.28M|
The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK) Company Bio
Michaels Companies owns and operates a chain of arts and crafts specialty retail stores under the Michaels and Aaron Brothers names in North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Irving, Texas.
MIK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MIK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Michaels Companies Inc ranked in the 87st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 745.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Michaels Companies Inc, consider:
- 15% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 3.34% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Michaels Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Michaels Companies Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 95.09% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|