Airspan Networks Inc. (MIMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIMO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MIMO is -2.48 -- better than just 3.99% of US stocks.
- MIMO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 4.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.66 for AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC are CODX, CHPT, ME, MNTS, and OUST.
- To check out AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823882.
MIMO Valuation Summary
- MIMO's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.2; this is 122.54% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- MIMO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIMO.
MIMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$5.96|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||60,022|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.86||Market Cap||119.76M|
Airspan Networks Inc. (MIMO) Company Bio
Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. provides 5G end-to-end, 4G, open RAN, and fixed wireless access hardware and software worldwide. It offers a range of 4G and 5G network build and network densification products with a portfolio of software and hardware tools for indoor and outdoor, compact femto, pico, micro, and macro base stations, as well as fixed wireless access and backhaul solutions portfolio for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications. The company is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIMO Latest Social Stream
View Full MIMO Social Stream
Latest MIMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIMO as an investment opportunity.
Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:MIMO) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 10, 2022 8:30 AM ET Company Participants David Brant - CFO Eric Stonestrom - Chairman and CEO Glenn…
BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $MIMO #5G--Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (NYSE American: MIMO), which provides ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for 5G networks, and a pioneer in end-to-end Open RAN solutions, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Key Third Quarter Financial Highlights Revenue of $41.1 million, decreased 12% sequentially from second quarter 2022, and increased 6% year-over-year Gross margin of 39.8% was essentially flat to 40.1% in sec
Airspan Networks Bolsters 5G Solutions Portfolio With New General Availability Announcement for Indoor and Outdoor
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 04, 2022--Airspan Networks Inc., a subsidiary of Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (NYSE American: MIMO), a U.S.-based provider of ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for mobile and fixed network operators, has today announced the commercial availability of new 5G indoor and outdoor products.
Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (MIMO) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q3 Release
Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (MIMO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Airspan Networks to Report Third Quarter Results on November 9, 2022 and Hold Conference Call on November 10, 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 01, 2022--Airspan Network Holdings Inc. (NYSE American: MIMO) plans to report 2022 third quarter results after market close on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, followed by a conference call to be held at 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, November 10, 2022.
MIMO Price Returns