Airspan Networks Inc. (MIMO): Price and Financial Metrics
MIMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.13||52-week high||$3.20|
|Prev. close||$0.12||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.13||Avg. volume||2,097,605|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.63||Market Cap||9.38M|
MIMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIMO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.66% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MIMO is more volatile than 97.42% of stocks we're observing.
- AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -146.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC are KPTI, FCEL, CASA, WATT, and TVTX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MIMO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823882.
MIMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, MIMO's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- MIMO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIMO.
Airspan Networks Inc. (MIMO) Company Bio
Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. provides 5G end-to-end, 4G, open RAN, and fixed wireless access hardware and software worldwide. It offers a range of 4G and 5G network build and network densification products with a portfolio of software and hardware tools for indoor and outdoor, compact femto, pico, micro, and macro base stations, as well as fixed wireless access and backhaul solutions portfolio for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications. The company is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
MIMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIMO Latest Social Stream
View Full MIMO Social Stream
Latest MIMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRSPAN NETWORKS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIMO as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 25, 2023--Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE American: MIMO), which provides ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for 5G networks, and is a pioneer in end-to-end Open RAN solutions, announced that on August 23, 2023, it received a letter from NYSE American LLC ("NYSE American") stating that NYSE American reviewed and accepted the plan of compliance (the "Plan") submitted by the Company in response to NYSE’s June 9, 2023 letter informing the
We're starting the week off right with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Monday morning!
Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. Announces Closing of Mimosa Sale to Reliance Jio and Financing Transactions
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 11, 2023--Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (NYSE American: MIMO), which provides ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for 5G networks, and a pioneer in end-to-end Open RAN solutions, announced that on August 11, 2023 (the "Effective Date"), Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE American: MIMO) completed the previously announced sale (the "Transaction") of Mimosa Networks Inc. ("Mimosa") by Airspan Networks Inc., a Delaware corporation and a dire
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 10, 2023--Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (NYSE American: MIMO) ("Airspan") today issued a reminder to the holders of outstanding Airspan warrants to purchase common stock of Airspan (NYSE American: MIMO WSA and MIMO WSB, OTC: MIMOW) that the warrants will expire on August 13, 2023.
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 09, 2023--Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (NYSE American: MIMO), which provides ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for 5G networks, and a pioneer in end-to-end Open RAN solutions, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
MIMO Price Returns