Miromatrix Medical Inc. (MIRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIRO Stock Summary
- MIRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MIROMATRIX MEDICAL INC's stock had its IPO on June 24, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.38% of US equities in our set.
- MIRO's price/sales ratio is 2,196.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGRY, MNDO, AEZS, MTP, and ANGN.
- MIRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIROMATRIX MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.miromatrix.com.
MIRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MIRO's price/sales ratio is 98563.41% higher, now standing at 2022.6.
- Over the past 19 months, MIRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 4425.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIRO.
MIRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$5.29|
|Prev. close||$3.27||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$3.73||Avg. volume||16,711|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||71.68M|
Miromatrix Medical Inc. (MIRO) Company Bio
Miromatrix Medical Inc. engages in the development of biological human organs to solve the chronic shortage of transplantable organs. The company also develops organ-derived biological products for various applications, such as soft tissue reinforcement and wound care. It uses its perfusion decellularization/recellularization technology to engineer transplantable organs for the people who need them. Miromatrix Medical Inc. has strategical partnerships with The Mayo Clinic, Mount Sinai Hospital, and The Texas Heart Institute. Miromatrix Medical Inc. was formerly known as TayTech, Inc. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MIRO Social Stream
Latest MIRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIROMATRIX MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIRO as an investment opportunity.
Stocks are struggling to build on their morning gains as investors began to waver on the possibility of a "Santa rally" for the final trading week of 2022.
The FDA has placed a clinical hold on Miromatrix Medical Inc''s (NASDAQ: MIRO ) miroliverELAP Investigational New Drug (IND) application for acute liver failure. The miroliverELAP IND application was submitted in mid-November. The FDA indicated they would provide an official clinical hold … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shares of Miromatrix (NASDAQ: MIRO) plunged more than 15% in after-hours trading on Wednesday after the life sciences company announced that the U….
Shares of Miromatrix Medical Inc. undefined were down about 33% in premarket trading on Thursday, the day after the company said there''s a clinical hold on…
The FDA has placed a clinical hold on Miromatrix Medical Inc's (NASDAQ: MIRO) miroliverELAP Investigational New Drug (IND) application for acute liver failure. The miroliverELAP IND application was submitted in mid-November. The FDA indicated they would provide an official clinical hold letter to Miromatrix within 30 days. Miromatrix plans to provide additional updates pending communication with the FDA. Miromatrix Medical is a life sciences company that has developed a proprietary perfusion tec
MIRO Price Returns