MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MKTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 290,076,000; for context, that's better than 94.88% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MKTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AGNC, MO, SSNC, LMNR and FOXA.
MKTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MKTX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 70.46% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Marketaxess Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Marketaxess Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 0.55% -- which falls in the bottom 5.73%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for MKTX than it is for 89.86% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Marketaxess Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 98.01% of them.
MKTX Dividend Chart
MKTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CME||CME Group Inc. -||2.01%|
|2||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets, Inc.||1.85%|
|4||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||1.21%|
|5||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings, Inc.||0.55%|
Looking for More Information on MKTX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marketaxess Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc Common Stock (MKTX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) - Dividend Investor
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha