MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MKTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 386,844,000, ranking above 95.14% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MKTX's price: CME, CBFV, RNR, SVT and RFIL.
MKTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MKTX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 71.75% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Marketaxess Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Marketaxess Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 0.47% -- which falls in the bottom 6.28%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MKTX than it is for 90.25% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, MKTX's equity discount rate is less than 97.13% of those stocks.
MKTX Dividend Chart
MKTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CME||CME Group Inc. -||1.85%|
|2||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets, Inc.||1.75%|
|4||DBOEY||Deutsche Börse AG||1.23%|
|5||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||1.07%|
|6||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings, Inc.||0.47%|
|7||FUTU||Futu Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|8||SPXCY||Singapore Exchange Limited||0.00%|
|9||JPXGY||Japan Exchange Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LNSTY||London Stock Exchange Group plc||0.00%|
|12||HKXCY||Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on MKTX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marketaxess Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc Common Stock (MKTX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) - Dividend Investor
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha