Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR): Price and Financial Metrics
MLHR Stock Summary
- Herman Miller Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.74% of US listed stocks.
- Herman Miller Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.83%, Herman Miller Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.14% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Herman Miller Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UUU, FLWS, IOSP, XRF, and JOUT.
- MLHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Herman Miller Inc's official web site, go to www.hermanmiller.com.
MLHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.19||52-week high||$49.87|
|Prev. close||$40.23||52-week low||$33.94|
|Day high||$40.33||Avg. volume||458,594|
|50-day MA||$41.91||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$43.03||Market Cap||2.37B|
Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Company Bio
Herman Miller designs, manufactures, and distributes office furniture systems, seating products, other freestanding furniture elements, textiles, and related services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan.
MLHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MLHR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Herman Miller Inc ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 54%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MLHR, they are:
- In the past 5.75 years, Herman Miller Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.19%; that's better than 67.98% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- MLHR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Herman Miller Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 22.39. This coverage rate is greater than that of 86.25% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|