Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR): Price and Financial Metrics
MLHR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MLHR is 3 -- better than 83.71% of US stocks.
- MLHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 217.98 -- higher than 84.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Herman Miller Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.15% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRI, ELY, LEU, NVT, and TG.
- Visit MLHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hermanmiller.com.
MLHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.73||52-week high||$41.42|
|Prev. close||$40.33||52-week low||$14.39|
|Day high||$40.37||Avg. volume||454,005|
|50-day MA||$36.20||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$30.33||Market Cap||2.34B|
Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Company Bio
Herman Miller designs, manufactures, and distributes office furniture systems, seating products, other freestanding furniture elements, textiles, and related services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan.
MLHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Herman Miller Inc. To summarize, we found that Herman Miller Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 36.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Herman Miller Inc, consider:
- Herman Miller Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 67.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Herman Miller Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 47 -- greater than 94.08% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 62.18% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MLHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLHR Latest Social Stream
View Full MLHR Social Stream
Latest MLHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Herman Miller Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLHR as an investment opportunity.
Today, global design manufacturer Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR) announced the introduction of a new sustainable textile collection including fabric made from all recycled and ocean-bound plastic materials and an industry-leading 100% post-consumer biodegradable polyester*.
Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLHR) today announced that the company will host its third quarter fiscal 2021 conference call and webcast on Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Alianza Services LLC And LJ Duffy Inc. Forge Strategic Partnership To Expand Herman Miller Footprint In NY Metro Area With A Focus On Supplier Diversity
NEW YORK and NYACK, N.Y., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alianza Services LLC, one of the leading, certified minority business enterprise (MBE) Herman Miller dealerships and LJ Duffy Inc., a cutting-edge global furniture management company, announce a new strategic alliance effective March…
Workspace Studio: The new open office is more airy, multifunctional, with acoustic cabins and seating areas
Workspace Studio, a company specialized in ergonomic office design solutions and the unique accredited partner of Herman Miller in Romania, announces the trends that are emerging in the design of workplaces. The current offices are adapted to a hybrid office-remote work system. Thus, open spaces become more airy, with ergonomic and flexible workstations, acoustic booths […] The post Workspace Studio: The new open office is more airy, multifunctional, with acoustic cabins and seating areas appeared first on Business Review .
Nissan's Newest Concept Car Creates the Ideal Office With Everything You Need to Work Anywhere--Including a Herman Miller Chair
2020 completely reshaped how and where we work, creating a global distributed workforce logging in from their couches, dining room tables, and home offices. But there is a new emerging workforce that is moving beyond the local Starbucks and working nomadically from exotic locations that allow them to choose to work from any environment they wish.
MLHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MLHRWant to see what other sources are saying about Herman Miller Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!