Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.68 -- higher than merely 11.88% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MLHR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAK, NS, GFI, NWLI and UTMD.
MLHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MLHR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 61.69% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Herman Miller Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, MLHR has a beta lower than 74.13% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Herman Miller Inc's estimated return of -61.69% surpasses about 26.86% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Herman Miller Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 24.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
MLHR Dividend Chart
MLHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|