Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MLNX): Price and Financial Metrics
MLNX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mellanox Technologies Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MLNX has reported earnings growth of 85.52%, putting it ahead of 87.36% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Mellanox Technologies Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 0.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mellanox Technologies Ltd are EDIT, RARE, HRTX, SWKS, and BLUE.
- MLNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mellanox Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.mellanox.com.
MLNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.89||52-week high||$124.95|
|Prev. close||$124.81||52-week low||$96.18|
|Day high||$124.95||Avg. volume||1,158,123|
|50-day MA||$118.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.61||Market Cap||7.00B|
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MLNX) Company Bio
Mellanox Technologies Ltd. is a supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Yokneam, Israel.