Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MLR has less fluctuation in its price than 94.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for MLR has a compound average growth rate of -366.26%, which is higher than just 2.54% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MLR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MITT, CWT, AWRE, UTMD and APTS.
MLR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MLR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 27.78% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Miller Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Miller Industries Inc's market cap of $388 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 81.06% of stocks.
- Miller Industries Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 23.26% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MLR, approximately 81.74% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
MLR Dividend Chart
MLR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|