Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for MLR has a compound average growth rate of -388.57%, which is higher than just 2.34% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MLR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: INS, VHC, AC, NTCO and APD.
MLR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MLR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 26.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Miller Industries Inc are:
- Miller Industries Inc's market cap of $389 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 80.74% of stocks.
- The Miller Industries Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than just 23.4% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Miller Industries Inc, its beta is lower than 81.48% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MLR Dividend Chart
MLR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|