Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (MLVF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLVF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MLVF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- MLVF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
MLVF Stock Summary
- MLVF's current price/earnings ratio is 65.57, which is higher than 86.02% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Malvern Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 89.26% of US stocks.
- MLVF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Malvern Bancorp Inc are SBSI, BYFC, WAFD, NFBK, and AMTB.
- MLVF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Malvern Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to ir.malvernbancorp.com.
MLVF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLVF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.12||52-week high||$19.38|
|Prev. close||$18.37||52-week low||$10.50|
|Day high||$18.37||Avg. volume||5,876|
|50-day MA||$18.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.41||Market Cap||137.89M|
Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (MLVF) Company Bio
Malvern Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Malvern Federal Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services to consumer and business customers in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Paoli, Pennsylvania.
MLVF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLVF Latest Social Stream
View Full MLVF Social Stream
Latest MLVF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Malvern Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLVF as an investment opportunity.
Malvern Federal Bancorp (MLVF): FQ2 GAAP EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.11.Revenue of $7.97M (+2.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.49M.Press Release...
Malvern Bancorp (MLVF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 57.89% and -2.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PAOLI, Pa., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLVF) (the “Company”), the parent company of Malvern Bank, National Association (the “Bank”), today reported operating results for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021. Net income amounted to $2.2 million, or $0.30 per fully diluted common share, compared with net income of $1.9 million, or $0.25 per fully diluted common share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. The increases in net income and diluted earnings per share from the second quarter of 2020 were primarily due to a decrease in provision for loan losses. Annualized return on average assets (“ROAA”) was 0.73 percent for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, compared to 0.61 percent for the quarter ended March 31, 2020, and annualized return on a...
Malvern Bancorp (MLVF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PAOLI, Pa., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLVF) (the “Company”), the parent company of Malvern Bank, National Association (“Malvern”), is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into a consulting agreement with Lawrence B. Seidman, who has agreed to provide capital markets and financial analysis advisory services to the Company. Mr. Seidman is the founder and manager at Seidman & Associates, LLC. and has more than 30 years of financial services experience. "Mr. Seidman is a seasoned veteran with extensive community banking experience. The Company will benefit significantly from his insights and network within the industry. We are very pleased to have Mr. Seidman join Malvern in this capacity and look forward to working with him as we continue...
MLVF Price Returns