Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MMC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.07% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- MMC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.96% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, MMC has returned $948,000,000 US dollars, more than 87.7% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFED, SNMP, UGP, SQM and ATNI.
MMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MMC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 28.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MMC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 18.22% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc than it is for 78.37% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
MMC Dividend Chart
MMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MMC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AFCG||AFC Gamma, Inc.||6.76%|
|3||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||4.95%|
|4||LGGNY||Legal & General Group PLC||3.32%|
|5||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||2.30%|
|6||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.||1.35%|
|7||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.28%|
|8||WLTW||Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares||1.21%|
|9||AON||Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK)||0.70%|
|10||BRO||Brown & Brown, Inc.||0.64%|
|11||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||TIG||Trean Insurance Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RYAN||Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MMC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc and its dividends:
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc Common Stock (MMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) - Dividend Investor
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha