Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MMC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.35% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MMC has less volatility in its price than 91.44% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, MMC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.31% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BRG, SPOK, RMD, IRCP and IVC.
MMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MMC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.72% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MMC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 19.69% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc than it is for 83.27% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
MMC Dividend Chart
MMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MMC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||LGGNY||Legal & General Group PLC||8.51%|
|2||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||7.12%|
|3||AFCG||AFC Gamma, Inc.||6.37%|
|5||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||2.03%|
|6||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.||1.38%|
|7||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.32%|
|8||WLTW||Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares||1.08%|
|9||AON||Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK)||0.81%|
|10||BRO||Brown & Brown, Inc.||0.71%|
|11||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||TIG||Trean Insurance Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on MMC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc and its dividends:
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc Common Stock (MMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) - Dividend Investor
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha