Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MN has returned $326,000 US dollars -- more than just 1.94% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MN's price: CANG, PINC, ATRI, STAF and PPL.
MN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 73.06% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Manning & Napier Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Manning & Napier Inc's expected return of -73.06% is higher than merely 10.29% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Manning & Napier Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 10.29% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Manning & Napier Inc's market cap of $179 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 15.74% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.29% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MN Dividend Chart
MN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MN Dividends vs. Peers
MN's dividend yield currently ranks #10 of 32 vs. its peers in the Investment Brokerage category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MN dividends?Want to do more research on Manning & Napier Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Manning & Napier Inc Common Stock (MN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Manning & Napier Inc (MN) - Dividend Investor
Manning & Napier Inc (MN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha